Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Affordable Healthcare

I am unemployed and everyday I search for a method for a solution.  The news giving conflicting information, as these were the affects of the Bush administration, the O'bama administration trying to promote an affordable solution that already exists.  The world turned upside down with NJ declaring bankruptcy can anyone really win in these times.
Well the solution is not that far, I neither work nor have any association with products or services that I suggest, so I have nothing to lose because I myself have not tried them, but with combined effort I beleve there is a solution.  I will post this message to my blog, drive traffic and hopefully, someone will comment and recommend something better, or tell someone else, and maybe they will have the information, at the moment I have several ways that you can contribute to this cause, but in all cases you contribute by reading these words and recommending me to someone else.  If you decide to contribute more than you buy a clickbank product, buy something at DorothysAttic.com for Christmas, or just read, but always be responsible with your spending.  I could leave everything automated, but refuse since I want shopping to be a personal and social experience i.e. I have a chat window for colaboration of gift ideas.  I realize this sounds daunting, but then again everything in life requires effort.
My experince is the following, and I don't think anyone else hasn't been in this position, but then you have to worry about paying for healthcare.  And here goes the facts, you don't have to pay for continued healthcare, because while you were working you were paying into Medicaid and Medicare.  At a certain age you qualify for Medicaid, but for Medicare you qualify just by existing, for years hospital clinics have been attending to the poor without coverage for a minimal fee, every hospital charges differently, but can not refuse you service, they will even put you on a payment plan if you can't pay.  And we have the president promoting socialized medicine when we always had it, just that we didn't realize we already did, sounds like a smoke screen about nothing and we as citizens are paying him to say nothing.  So my surprise the other day that I get a call from HealthCare One wanting to charge me healthcare coverage for $69.95, thier service works for small business because its affordable, 800-360-5779, but then again the new healthcare law really means having to pay for Medicaid and Medicare contributions.  Many small businesses will get suckered by the insurance companies, since they lost a good amount of business from the layoffs.  The president made a real mistake by creating layoffs, he was better off following Mexico and just doing a National Holiday, but then again this is what we elected, we elected a national recession and bailout package where the taxpayer ends up paying the debt.  And at this moment the president is on CNN, giving a speech, and solving nothing.

No comments:

Post a Comment