Saturday, October 10, 2009

OzModius - "Split Infinity"

Split Infinity

10/11/1985 OzModius 10:00pm
S.i.s.a:

"Your journey begins today, we
have done all we can do to solve the problem, but nothing has worked
and nothing else can be done."
OzModius

"You mean you created a problem
which you can not fix and you failed, and now I have to live with the
consequences, of the problem you created. Have you ever heard of
Karma."
S.i.s.a:

"Yes, and I realize that I will
have to pay an awful price for what I have done. Especially since
N.L.C.F. created the damage and I am a daughter of the order."
OzModius

"So your order created the problem
and now you can't even save yourself, sounds like your plans were
intentional and manipulative, to the extent you left no room for
recourse."
S.i.s.a:

"All I can offer is my apologies
and a phone call, but she won't remember the call. The phone rings."
she picks up the phone and says, "Happy Birthday, do you mind speaking
to my guest while I go to the powder room.", but she doesn't leave the
room, she quietly monitors the phone conversation.

OzModius

"Happy day of birth (spanish)" the
person at the other end gigles and asks, "you don't speak spanish
much?" and I explained to her that my parents had a long ancestry and
so any other language other than english is a second language and so
with any language, practice make perfect. In the middle of the
conversation I asked "Are you ready for this?", but S.i.s.a pulled the
phone from my hands.
S.i.s.a:

"She doesn't know, and will have
no idea whats happening until its too late and the time loop has
started again, all I can do is offer my apollogies to you, your
friends, and your family."
OzModius

"Your appollogy is unacceptable
until you pay for your crimes, but then again N.L.C.F. will fall under
its own weight and your existance will become null and void, is that
what you really wanted, or was it a chance to live or was it just a
rouse so you can try to redeem yourself?"
S.i.s.a:

"Just leave." Not a tear in her
eye, not even a sign of moistness in her eye, for she was a malicious
soul from the order of N.L.C.F. which was going to pay for her crimes
in the future, because she was looking for a way out.



1995 Father's Day M.I.L.A

"Globalization does not work, that's the basis of my thesis. It cost
me a year to compile"

OzModius

"And of course your teachers were satisfied with the proofs you
gave, because that explains what will be happening inside of this
country of Ecuador. Like this restaurant the "The Crater", but the
reasons go much deeper than that. What is really on your mind?" She
blushed knowing I noticed her idle chit chat. There was a reason behind
this excursion, yes a motive, a plot which was unfolding after my
cousin's death on Christmas day 1993. My brother, her, her sister, and
my cousin, which had confessed to the plot on the eve of his death.
Maybe he told me, because he knew he was going to die, and the last
persons that he would see that day, was my brother and I. M.I.L.A. had
turned sheep white and grimaced at the scene behind me.
M.I.L.A

"I hate that man, and I hate what he's doing. Imagine his daughter
making herself like the first lady, being that her mother died several
years ago. Now he has to come here today and spoil our lunch date, and
also this moment."
OzModius

I watched the black limousines with the Ecuadorian flags come up the
hill with a full military entourage, a film crew, reporters and
musicians. the hostess walked out the front door and welcomed the
president and his daughter and he walked passed into the restaurant and
said, "Thank you for being here, and excuse the interuption, but I wish
you all enjoy this momentus occasion this Father's day, and I wish that
you all enjoy the food and this historic occassion." President Majil
with his entourage walked into the next room.
M.I.L.A

"Ugh, I can't stand him, I don't know why I voted for him." Violin
strings and a harp started playing and M.I.L.A's face grew redder with
rage. "The reason behind this excursion was because I need to tell you
something...", but then the waitress came and delivered our food orders
when she was about to reveal her reasons for the excursion.

OzModius

"We are on this date because you lost another bet and your married
is that right?"
M.I.L.A

"You were supposed to be a booty call, but then I fell in love with
you and now I can't do it anymore"
OzModius

"You really mean your husband is in the country, and he bet that I
couldn't do something amazing within 48 hours of being in this country,
but in order to save me you found out that the president was having
lunch in this restaurant, and have arranged everything hoping to save
my life, but he has already planned a scene for a party that I will be
attending tomorrow night."
M.I.L.A

"My husband is dangerous, and well we had an open marriage until I
fell in love with you, now he justs wants to kill you..."

OzModius

"But he won't kill me, he may throw a punch, but then again he won't
be able to throw another without misssing and putting his own life in
danger in the process..."
M.I.L.A

"You don't know my husband he's insane with anger when it comes to
me, and on top of it all he's muslim. They don't believe in the wife
asking for divorce, but it's ok for the husband."
OzModius

"But you hate your husband, ever since you walked in on him and
found him making love to your sister..."
M.I.L.A

"How did you know about that..."

OzModius

"I saw him playing soccer before I left, and he was bragging about
sleeping with your sister, and right in front of my brothers face. The
information left him sick to his stomach, to the extent that it is the
reason behind me telling you that I don't want our affair to involve
your sister or my brother, they are a match made in heaven, using
everyone around them as scapeghosts, but then again my married brother
has another girlfriend and his wife has grown suspicous."
M.I.L.A

"Now I'm really worried..."
OzModius

"Look, we could worry ourselves to death, but then again we can
enjoy this meal and this moment, just give me a moment to figure out
what needs to be done next. And don't worry about the party; I have
everything under control since everything I need will be at the
party."
M.I.L.A

"But what about your brother's wife, won't she cause trouble for
you?"

OzModius

"Of course she will, I'm counting on the fact she will, always
making me look like the bad influence when my brother is really the bad
influence seeking to gain my parents love, and thier wealth, my poor
parents will never know what hits them until thier in it too deep,
trying to save a failing marriage. I knew this months after my brother
got married and ran away to California. The way he's going he is bound
to repeat his actions again..."
M.I.L.A

M.I.L.A looked frightened, but after a few short breaths she calmed
down, and her hands stoppped shaking while picking up her fork. "How do
you feel about going out dancing and folkoric music?"
OzModius

"I'm open to many things...", At that moment the president came over
to our table shook my hand, noticed my accent and asked, "who are you?"
I looked at him in surprise as I noticed he wanted to have a
conversation with me, "I'm here on vacation, visiting the birthplace of
my parents, and enjoying the place, the people and the culture. I've
been here less than forty-eight (48) hours and I'm already meeting the
president, and I only really came to see the progress of the
'Restoration Project of Santo Domingo' and my uncle, but will be
spending more time with my grand-parents." The president looked
impressed and asked, "What hand did you have in the project?" and in
response I said, "I didn't do much, but taught a teacher how to use the
software available, created a course outline, so that others could be
taught, and saved the project from having to send everyone for training
to America to take a $20,000 course each person...", the project had
about 500-1000 people involved. "...I didn't ask for any monetary
payment, but asked for a plaque honering me for my contribution, this I
did so that the project wouldn't go bankrupt, giving birth to a new
industry, but only time will tell if everything will workout in the
end." The president turned to his daughter and said, "May I introduce
my daughter Daniel" and I replied "Mucho Gusto...", meaning "With
pleasure" or "Enchanted", she kissed me on the check and wispered to
her father in her ear. The president asked, "Are you single?", and I
replied, "I don't really know, me and my date and I were discussing
that before you came over, and I really don't know, but I will be at
Andy's birthday party tomorrow night, will your daughter be attending
the party?", Daniel knodded and said, "Hasta pronto..." meaning "Soon"
or "eventually on a positive note", and smiled and left; the president
shook my hand one last time and the reporters took pictures and the
film crews filmed a ten second scene.
M.I.L.A

She looked nervous and said, "You know we will be on the news
tonight. Now my husband will really want to kill you..."

OzModius

"You worry too much, Daniel will show up to the party, body gaurds
in hand and your husband and the idea of guns or bloodshed will be the
last thing he has to worry about, but back to the topic at hand. Are
you still my girlfriend, lover or other?"
M.I.L.A

"You are either the bravest person I know or crazy, I don't know
which, but I love you and I can't let you go..."
OzModius

"So from now on we don't talk about you being married, we avoid the
hostilities that my brother, his wife, your sister and thier triangle,
and try to make the best that life has to offer because that is all we
have to give each other."
M.I.L.A

"I understand about the thing about what life has to offer, but I
don't understand what you mean with the rest."

OzModius

"I'll tell you after the dance, when we have some time to seriously
discuss the matter further, but we have to get going because I have
dinner to attend shortly, you have to get back to your husband who is
furious at the moment. Just when you get home don't turn on the TV
until after the news. The camera had a CNN logo on the side."

Cuz

"Hi Cuz, how was your lunch date?"

OzModius

"It went fine, what time is it, nevermind just turn on the TV." My
cousin walked over to the TV and turned it on and walked back to where
I was, "You know I have outdone myself again, I have gotten myself into
trouble again, and this time by having lunch with the president and his
daughter, she even kissed me on the check."
Cuz

"You're here less than 48 hours and your meeting the president...",
I started to walk over to the television as the commercial was
finishing, and the newscaster began saying, "Good evening and in todays
top story's the President and his daughter...", I chimed in, "at 'The
Crater'...", and all my cousin could say was "Oh my God" after every
scene, because that night was the launch of CNN international where top
stories would be rebroadcasted, with me and M.I.L.A beside the
President and his daughter Daniel for the whole world, he looked at me
concerned and said, "When you get in trouble you let the whole world
know about it."
OzModius

"I don't think anyone can live this down, but I will try to not let
it interfer with my life..."
Cuz

"People, have been trying to get reservations to that restaurant for
weeks knowing the president was going to have lunch thier, how the hell
did you get past security."

OzModius

"I didn't they just ran a security check by runnning my credit card
where they got all my information, they made us wait an hour for the
president and cleared the restaurant for the rest of the couples
attending. The scene was sureal as if you knew you were being watched,
but that's the least of my worries. I have to get ready for a birthday
party tomorrow and don't feel much like eating at the moment."
Cuz

"Birthday party tomorrow, why wasn't I invited?"
OzModius

"You can come along as long as your brother permits, it will be
exciting with Daniel showing up at the party, of course you didn't hear
it from me..."
Cuz

"She's going to the party? Man you live a complicated life."

OzModius

"I counting on the rumor she will attend, she might not, but if she
really diggs me, she'll make every effort to make it to the party."
With that my cousin left as he saw me put my plate away for eating
later.


Return
to Readme

No comments:

Post a Comment