Sunday, May 30, 2010

0600.00 Lower Marine Riser Package

S.I.S.A - Oct 10, 1985 9:36pm

Who are you?

OzModius, can't you accept that?

S.I.S.A.
Arg... Lets start with the LMRP and work from there.

OzModius.
OK, The LMRP doesn't work, might as well have them start with the relief wells since that will work; and even though I don't have contact with the 13th Column they will provide the right solutions. You don't need to know how, just that they exist, for some reason they are magical because they make the clutch decisions, even though everyone believes they are wrong, consider it a gift.

S.I.S.A.
How will we know?

OzModius.
You won't, your kind messed up before, and I need to protect the asset, for some reason on the LMRP you messed the cut, you corrected the cut, but then again messed up with the circulated hot water, the soft seal doesn't work due to a design flaw, and it doesn't inflate properly. The first trial of the relief well doesn't work in late July, but in August after everyone has a 72 hour brainstorm session, the flaw is found and it is tried and it works.  Expect mid-August to be 100%, but figures are reported early and breaking news happens the first week in August.  The coastline will be devastated, but then again the 13th Column has another great idea, It happens again and people start to have hope again, and everything tied to 936.

S.I.S.A.
Why 936?

OzModius.
Having your kind wage war against me, and then wondering why I let it go, and then retailiating by correcting your mistakes, your kind must lose and humanity left to evolve.  For the sake of humanity I suffer, my gift, your lose; the end of slavery of mankind, but I won't see the dawn, I will have passed years before, but known to have done something beyond imagination.  Someone with forsight, but mis-understood, people will call me by the name my parents used to call me for diner, "Bobbie", and I will be residing in Nashville...

No comments:

Post a Comment